Wednesday 6 January 2010

Let It Snow...more??

I can't believe I forgot to post these!

Although these may look very festive, they actually still seem quite appropriate considering the weather outside - we have a LOT of snow!!! Apparently temps could dip as low as -21 on Friday. I'm sorry, but did someone move me to Antartica without telling me?!?

Anyhoo, I lost count of how many of these I made over Christmas - the ones with glitter and Gingerbread men, are obviously gingerbread.


And the little red candy canes (seriously, how cute? They actually taste of peppermint too!!!) were either red velvet, or chocolate chip. The little hint of mint from the canes worked nicely with the chocolate, and I dusted a little sparkle on them to make them even more festivey!






I'm actually tempted to make more now...but what if the reason it's still snowing is because I'm still making festive cupcakes?!?!?
Hmm maybe some Pina Colada cupcakes with little umbrellas are in order...
Love,
Colene
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment