Nice to meet you! How's things?
I'm Colene, but you knew that already. So here's some stuff you might not -
- I'm 24
- It is my dream to open a cupcake tea room with a pic and mix counter
- I'm a motoring and entertainments journalist by day
- I have two 12 year-old Tonkinese cats, Coco and Mika
- I have an awesome boyfriend, who is from New Zealand (hence the geographical challenge)
- I AM MAD ABOUT CUPAKES AND ALL THINGS RELATED
- I have Milky Bar coloured hair which has brought about comparisons with Jimmy Saville. I also have a derriere reminiscent of Beyonce. Baking does not help this.
- I have no professional cookery, photography or web-design training - just a whole heap of enthusiasm
- I have no big toenails (which is not as strange as you'd think)
- I'm a grammar and punctuation geek
- I have never had a nose bleed
- My favourite book is the Folk of the Faraway Tree by Enid Blyton. Fo Sho.
- My music and film taste may be questionable to others, but they make me think wonderful thoughts and that's all that matters.
- I'm completely new to blogging so please be gentle with me!
So there you go, formal introductions over. Are you sitting comfortably? Good, then I'll begin.