Sunday 18 October 2009

Hello!



Nice to meet you! How's things?




I'm Colene, but you knew that already. So here's some stuff you might not -


  • I'm 24


  • It is my dream to open a cupcake tea room with a pic and mix counter


  • I'm a motoring and entertainments journalist by day


  • I have two 12 year-old Tonkinese cats, Coco and Mika


  • I have an awesome boyfriend, who is from New Zealand (hence the geographical challenge)


  • I AM MAD ABOUT CUPAKES AND ALL THINGS RELATED


  • I have Milky Bar coloured hair which has brought about comparisons with Jimmy Saville. I also have a derriere reminiscent of Beyonce. Baking does not help this.


  • I have no professional cookery, photography or web-design training - just a whole heap of enthusiasm


  • I have no big toenails (which is not as strange as you'd think)


  • I'm a grammar and punctuation geek


  • I have never had a nose bleed


  • My favourite book is the Folk of the Faraway Tree by Enid Blyton. Fo Sho.


  • My music and film taste may be questionable to others, but they make me think wonderful thoughts and that's all that matters.


  • I'm completely new to blogging so please be gentle with me!




So there you go, formal introductions over. Are you sitting comfortably? Good, then I'll begin.

Colene



xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment